Rita Moura AlexandreIMPRS COMP2PSYCH
Max Planck UCL Centre for Computational Psychiatry and Ageing Research
- MD, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal, 2014
- Currently Psychiatrist trainee in Centro Hospitalar Lisboa Ocidenta
- Cognitive and neural systems underlying learning, memory, and decision-making.
- Understanding higher-order cognitive functions such as inference, generalization, and schema learning across the lifespan.
- Neurocomputational mechanisms of decision-making in clinical and non-clinical populations.