- BSc in Psychology, 2014, University of Leipzig, Germany
- MSc in Psychology, 2016, University of Leipzig, Germany
- PhD in Psychology, 2021, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany
- Interested in how humans flexibly adapt and reuse their knowledge in novel, never experienced situations.
- Keen on understanding the cognitive and neural mechanisms supporting this ability.
Kaiser, L. F., Gruendler, T. O. J., Speck, O., Luettgau, L., & Jocham, G. (2021). Dissociable roles of cortical excitation-inhibition balance during patch-leaving versus value-guided decisions. Nature Communications, 12(1), 904. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-20875-w
Luettgau, L., Porcu, E., Tempelmann, C., & Jocham, G. (2022). Reinstatement of cortical outcome representations during higher-order learning. Cerebral Cortex, 32(1), 93-109. https://doi.org/10.1093/cercor/bhab196
Luettgau, L., Tempelmann, C., Kaiser, L. F., & Jocham, G. (2020, 2020/07/03). Decisions bias future choices by modifying hippocampal associative memories. Nature Communications, 11(1), 3318. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-17192-7