Lennart Wittkuhn receives ReproNim/INCF 2020-2021 Training Fellowship
ReproNim announced the upcoming second year of our ReproNim/INCF Training Fellowship Program, sponsored jointly by the International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility (INCF). This is a full year Train-the-Trainer fellowship program which provides Fellows with conceptual and practical training in reproducible neuroimaging, as well as tailored support for individual syllabus development and implementation of reproducibility training in their home institutions. Through generous the generous co-sponsorship of the INCF, ten (10) fellowships have been awarded for this year.
Among this years awardees is Lennart Wittkuhn.
ReproNim/INCF Fellowship Benefits
- Travel funds to attend the in-person training workshop in Montreal, Canada on June 22, 2020
- Conceptual and hands-on experience in various aspects of reproducible neuroimaging, including computational technologies, pipelines/workflows, data handling and statistics
- Ongoing Mentorship with ReproNim faculty throughout the year and as needed going forward
- Networking and Collaborative opportunities, including ReproNim faculty, Fellows, and Alumni
- Professional and Leadership skill building
- Fellowship honor for your CV, Biosketch
- Interest in improving your skills and in teaching reproducible neuroimaging
- Time available to contribute to existing ReproNim training material
- Willingness to lead a training event at your home institution or local scientific forum, using ReproNim material