Max Planck UCL Centre for Computational Psychiatry and Ageing Research
- BSc Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, 2009, Universidad de La Salle Bajio
- MEng Engineering, 2011, Universidad de La Salle Bajio
- PhD Mechanical Engineering, 2020, University of Sheffield
- Modelling and characterisation of human movement behaviour for thread avoidance
- Exploration and inclusion of Virtual Reality and new technologies for the study of human motion
- Development of computational models for the characterisation of human workspace and dexterity
Serratos, U., Barthorpe, R., & Rowson, J. (2019, July 7-10). Upper limb manipulabilty analysis and uncertainty propagation. Paper presented at the 25th Congress of the European Society of Biomechanics, Vienna, Austria.