Max Planck UCL Centre for Computational Psychiatry and Ageing Research
- National BTEC Diploma in Media(Games Development and Animation), 2009, Brighton MET
- BA(Hons) Computer Visualisation and Animation, 2011, Bournemouth University
- Directing and leading various computer visualisation and animation projects for TV, property developments, stage visuals, children’s animation and international marketing campaigns, 2011-2019
- Developing Serious Games for neuroscience research, with an emphasis on simulating realistic threat avoidance scenerios in virtual reality.
- Understanding both human and animal locomotion that elicits realistic spontaneous movements in players under a virtual world setting.
- Advancing software and technologies that can be implemented in design development and animation to realistically simulate natural behaviours in constructed characters and environments.